Thursday, January 17, 2008

Creedon's First Haircut

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little dude!! He isn't a baby anymore! :(

Thanks for the great pics!!

We love you guys, Stac. (Fritz)

Mary Ellen Gillmore said...

Your right, Stacey! He has grown up so quickly! It is such a fun stage right now, because he is trying so hard to do whatever the big brothers are doing.

We heard about Ed's job...so sorry! Praying for you guys!

Love you!
~Meg

Jen said...

Wow, what a cutie! First haircuts are so cute... I'm so glad you started this blog. I love looking at it!

It was so good to see you guys again a couple weeks ago. Has Tim warmed up yet? :)

Love you all!
Jenna

Mary Ellen Gillmore said...

Yes,Tim did warm up quickly. He had a great time with you guys at the game.

It was great to see you guys as well. I enjoyed seeing you with a little boy now (and your 3 girls as well)!

Love ya!
Meg

Anonymous said...

Cute! I can't believe how big he is...I love the pic of his profile...what a cutie! And funny how Tim is sitting on the toilet!! HA! Whatever works!

Love you,
Jess