It has been almost a month since my last post!
A lot has been going on, but our computer stopped working (it won't even turn on) about a month ago, so it has been difficult to post.
Here are some pictures of what has been going on.

We watched little Leah for a week. Corbin especially wanted to keep Leah. We all enjoyed having her here, even Tim did!

My oldest son, Jordan, and I on Easter Sunday.
On Easter, we had Hayun, Sadie (Hayun's sister), and Won over for dinner.
Hayun made us some Korean food. Tim had all of us try some, and as you can tell from these next two pictures, some of us liked it more than others.

Last Tuesday, Tim took a vacation day and we went down to Colorado Springs for the day. We planned on going to a few different places, but we ended up spending a lot of time at the Air Force Academy.
Tim especially enjoyed being on campus and watching the planes. He always wanted to be a pilot growing up.
The famous Air Force Academy chapel. I wish I had more pictures from our trip, but unfortunatly the camera battery died.
3 comments:
That first pic scared me a bit...I thought maybe it was the return of Frank minus about 30 pounds!
I'm still in shock hearing that Tim enjoyed having the dog there...where's the pics to prove that?! :-)
I was starting to wonder... :) Good to hear everything is going well! Bet you are keeping busy with everything. Sounds like you guys had a cool trip! Isn't CO neat?!
Hey girls,
Yes, Leah did remind us of Frank, but so much smaller and cuter! At first, Tim didn't pay much attention to her, but as the week on we kept finding him holding her and playing with her. Believe me, we were all shocked too!
Yes, we are really enjoying it out here.
Miss you girls and I am thankful to have you as my dear friends.
Post a Comment