Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bone's 8th Birthday!


On July 3rd, we celebrated Anderson Clay's 8th Birthday.
It is hard to believe he is 8 years old.
He is our monkey, man of many faces, dare devil, and bundle of energy.
He is also turning into a little man who has a love for God and His Word, enjoys serving, and has a tender heart for his mom.
Here is an overview of an 8 year old's birthday.
We all headed to the skate park with bikes, skateboards and roller blades.

Anderson repeatedly demonstrated his fearless ways...

While Corbin repeatedly ended up on his...backside!

Creedon got in on the action as well. He loved having me pull him around on his little skateboard.

Next, we headed to the batting cages.

From there, we went home for dinner and "The Spanking Machine". Anderson picked steak for dinner. Corbin grilled them for us and did an incredible job!

This is the spanking machine.

It is a birthday tradition where the birthday boy crawls between each person's legs while they get a free shot.

The birthday boy goes through one time per year old!

Here is Anderson making one of his 8 passes. This was a long machine since we had Uncle Scott, Uncle Buddy and Auntie Brandy over as well.

This doesn't have anything to do with his birthday, but Anderson got his first tattoo!

He wanted me to post it on the blog!



One of his many faces

Make that two of his many faces!


After dinner, all of us went mini golfing.
Bubby had a hole-in-one!

Jett and Anderson also had a hole-in-one!

He had a great birthday and we had fun celebrating the gift that God gave to us 8 years ago.

I am so thankful to have you as my son, Anderson. I love you!

3 comments:

tbranchaw said...

Hey Mary Ellen, my kids just set up my email account so I could get blogs every time they are updated-so I just caught up with your life. You look terrific! I miss Colorado, it looks as though you all are enjoying, I hope to visit my girlfriend Ellen in December for my annual trip. Is that YOUR pool in the pictures? lucky! All is well here, the 3 older kids have full time jobs and Cody and I are spending alot of time together-needless to say he is pretty bored! But John consented to tackle football for him this year (8th grade) and so he is saving up his enthusiasm for that. I'll keep reading and loving your pictures-you are a great mom! Tracy

Jessica said...

HB Sony!
This is from B:
"Hi Sony, Happy Birthday! I like your sweet skateboard and rollerblading tricks! Do you like baseball? bye"

Jen said...

Happy birthday, Anderson! We miss you guys.

It was good to see your dad at WG08 last week!

Love,

Cottrells