Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jordan's 13th Birthday...Part I

Last weekend we began celebrating Jordan's 13th birthday! We started it out by going hiking at the Red Rocks. We didn't know that Dave Matthews was playing in the amphitheater that night! It would have been awesome to go, but it was sold out. We found some trials though and enjoyed more of God's amazing creation in beautiful Colorado.
Creedon kept pointing and yelling out "rocks! More rocks!"

At the entrance to the park there were many people with various campaign signs.
There also was a plane flying around for hours with this sign being pulled behind it.
The boys were getting a little tired of me constantly taking pictures of them so here are a few pictures of the scenery.
That quickly changed because a competition started! The boys wanted me to take pictures to see who could jump the highest off the rock. I would have to think something was wrong or someone was sick if there wasn't some sort of competition going on all the time. I guess that is the way it should be in a house with all boys!
Anderson had some pretty high jumps...

But Jett won! He had to win...it was his birthday!

As we were heading back to the van, the sun began to peek through the clouds!

It was a great evening and we finished it off by going to Uno's for pizza!

1 comment:

Morgen said...

I can't believe he's 13 already! Wow! How time flies! I remember visiting you back in Lansdale when he was a toddler. I still remember him telling us the names of all the model and makes of cars and trucks on the road. Happy Birthday Jordan!