Thursday, September 25, 2008

A night at the Rockies game!

Last Friday night we were able to go see the Rockies for the last time this season. I don't know if you can see all the Minnesota Twins hats that the boys are wearing, but the Twins are still the boys number one team. It is hard to switch to be die hard Rockies fans when the Twins are doing so well.
Jett was able to get another baseball and had it signed by the Rockies manager, Clint Hurdle.

Bubby was happy sitting next to daddy with a glove in one hand and the other one resting on Tim's leg.

Boys and baseball...gotta love it!

Coors Field is a beautiful stadium...especially when you can watch the sunset over the mountains!

The Rockies won the game!

Following the game there was an incredible fireworks show.



It was a wonderful night and a great memory.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

great pics meg...love them!

Wendy said...

Ok, Mary Ellen...I personally don't think you should change allaiances to where you live...if you are twins fans then be lifelong twins fans...no matter how they are doing. Personally I would take the Orioles over any team any time, and they do bad. I like the Rockies and cheer cause I am here...but GO O's is my chant all the way!! So, GO Twins! And I am glad you had a good time at the game.