This is where I find Creedy when all is quiet and no one can seem to find him.
In the bathroom, on the counter!
He climbs up onto the counter and puts lotion in his hair.
He has been trying to fix his own hair and make a mohawk...with Lubriderm!
The look, "I think I got busted!"
He actually does a good job with the mohawk, it is just tough to get all the lotion out sometimes!
3 comments:
The time continues to go so fast, doesn't it, Mary Ellen? I love your tribute to your teenager. Cody always preferred vaseline as his styling gel :)
love, Tracy
what a cutie! and a stinker! thanks for sharing this meg...i miss you guys!
love you
I think you should let him explore his own "style" techniques. He may be on to a new trend, like leggings! :)
Brandy
Post a Comment