Saturday, November 22, 2008

An addition to the family!

We finally got our puppy... a female goldendoodle (yes, another girl is in our house!). She is part golden retriever and part poodle. One of the great things about goldendoodles is that they don't shed. I am pretty excited about that!
She is doing really well and everyone in the family loves her dearly already.
The day that we brought her home Corbin said,"This is the best day of my life...well, one of the best!" He has patiently waited for a puppy for quite some time and has saved every penny to help buy her. Corbin has also been doing an outstanding job taking care of her.
Potty training for TWO!
Creedon has actually graduated to the big potty now!
He is doing such a great job! No more diapers!!!!


Caedmon figured out a way to pick her up!
We are still deciding on a name, but we have it down to two now... Lizzy and Macy.
She will have a name by the end of this weekend!

7 comments:

Beth said...

She is darling! I vote for Macy!

And I am proud of you MaryEllen for being willing to take on two potty trainers at once. You are a strong woman! :-)

Unknown said...

I hope Karen and the kids don't see this...."But Dad, everyone's getting a puppy, why can't we!!!"
She sure is cute.

Kelley Murphy said...

Hello Gillmores! It was great to hear from you! =) Good luck on the potty training!

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

Hey....I found you. Puppy is so cute

Jessica said...

she's a cutie!
miss you guys!

esomara said...

That's great! I am sure the boyz will love having a dog!

Robert J. Nash said...

That is the cutest dog I have ever seen! If we ever got a dog that would be the kind! Maybe we will have more kids first:)

Love, Katie