Last month Jeff, Jodi, and Ashli came out and spent a week with us.
It was wonderful to be able to spend time with them and catch up.
I don't know if I ever shared on the blog how we are friends, so if you already know then you can just skip down to the pictures!

Jeff and Jodi were our landlords when we lived in WI with just 2 of our boys at that time (I was pregnant with Anderson). We lived in a duplex...Jeff and Jodi on the bottom floor and we lived on the top. We quickly became friends and they loved the boys right away. When we moved to Minnesota when Anderson was 6 months old, we were hoping that we would be able to stay in touch but many times even with the best intentions it's tough to do. But we are so grateful that our families have been able to get together a couple times each year for the last 8 years. We are truly thankful for the friendship of the Cegielski family. They are like family.
Once again Jeff and Jodi treated us to lunch!
Whenever Jeff and Jodi come to visit they are always treating us to lunches and dinners...they sure spoil us !


The Red Rocks Amphitheater Boulder Creek was another stop. The kids always love jumping across the river on all of the rocks. The guys lost the football at one point and were chasing it down the river. They finally got it after a while!

Pearl Street in Boulder
This lady was giving free palm readings so Jodi and I gave it a try! It will be interesting to see if anything comes true.
We had a such a great time with you guys!
I am sure you are probably feeling a little like this after reading this LONG post!
We had a such a great time with you guys! Can't wait to see you again soon!
We love you!
I am sure you are probably feeling a little like this after reading this LONG post!
No comments:
Post a Comment