So here we are back in July...again!
Tim, the boys, and I took a road trip down to Albuquerque, NM for the Don't Waste Your Life Tour.
The main reason for the 7 hour trip was to see Lecrae...all of my men's favorite rapper and also to spend some time with my brother Tommy and his family.
It was a beautiful drive with mountain views almost the entire trip.

I had several other videos that I wanted to put on this post but they must have been to long!
How can I not love hearing the blaring music when I get to hear the boys ( and even Creedy) sing "Don't want to waste my life" and the many other favorites.
It was an amazing night and well worth the drive to not only hear but also witness what God has done in each of their lives and how they don't want to waste their lives but live for God's glory.
I had several other videos that I wanted to put on this post but they must have been to long!
I have never been a rap fan but since all the guys love it I have recently(the past year or so) been trying to enjoy it with them.
But after this concert I have a new respect and appreciation for this music. The 5 guys probably preached more than they rapped. It is truly evident that they are men who are grateful to have a Savior and live their lives in a way that exemplifies that.
The concert ended about 10:30 and these guys stayed and signed autographs for every one who was in line!
I am grateful that God has given my boys many different men as examples of what living a life of humility, loving their Savior, and not wasting their life looks like.
Tommy, Rachel, and Eli were very kind to put our family up for the night. The boys had a great time playing with their cousin Eli. Tommy took us on a great hike along the Rio Grande and showed us all around Albuquerque.
Thanks guys for taking such wonderful care of us in NM...we have great memories from our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment