Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First Day of School


8th grader, Kindergartner, 4th grader, 6th grader

Waiting in line for the morning pledge.


Caedmon did a fantastic job going into his classroom.

I couldn't stop watching this adorable kindergarten class.

All the kids were quiet, calm, sitting nice and straight, and listening to the teacher.


All the boys are in the same school so I was able to sneek around and get some pictures of Corbin and Anderson.

These pictures are blurry but you get the idea.

They all were very excited to go and have adjusted so well.


I'm so proud of all you boys...you are doing an excellent job in school this year!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pics Meg! How exciting! What school are they going to? I bet Creedy doesn't know what to do with all his buddies gone!
Miss you all!

Mary Ellen Gillmore said...

The school they are going to is called The Academy. It is a charter school less than a mile from our house.

The first day of school Creedy didn't understand what was going on. Ever since then he really enjoys our mornings together. It has been fun to watch Bubs and Creedy play together in the afternoon...they are becoming good buds.

Miss you guys too!