Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jordan's 13th Birthday Part II

Well, I am finally finishing up Jordan's birthday pictures.
Jordan had school on his birthday, so after school we went bowling as a family.
Creedon got his fingers pinched a few times by the bowling balls!

The guy in the background of the picture was hilarious.
I don't think I have ever seen someone take bowling so seriously.
After bowling we came home, ate dinner, did the spanking machine, and opened Jett's presents.
Corbin and Anderson got him a book that he had been wanting to get.

Somehow Creedon always makes it into pictures.

He loves his little wife beaters. He calls them "beaders".

This was a special birthday for Jett (turning 13), so he received several special gifts.

This gift is an album of letters from a number of men that Jett greatly respects.

Tim and Jordan went away for a couple of days the following weekend.
They spent some time downtown Denver doing some of Jett's favorite things
and spending some father/son time together.
The next few pictures are a little blurry. They were taken with a cell phone.

Jett's huge burger at Dave & Buster's.
I really don't know how he got that into his mouth!



They went hiking/biking at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.


Tim and Jett also went to a Rockies game that weekend.
They had a wonderful time together. I am so thankful for the relationship that God has given to them. It has been exciting to watch their relationship grow closer these last couple of years.
Jett, I am so grateful for the 13 years you have been my son. I have been blessed!
You are a true joy and delight.
I am thoroughly enjoying the privilege of watching God shape you into the man that he wants you to be.
Thank you for your humility, your growing love for your Savior, and your love for me and your family.
I love you dearly, Jett!
May God bless you as you grow as a young man!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! We know how special this birthday is, as we just celebrated it with Jacob as well! May God richly bless you as you enter this next season of your life!! We miss you!

The Dustins