Thursday, February 3, 2011

.my birthday.

I was greatly blessed on my birthday back in November.
Timmy took the boys shopping , made the best homemade birthday cards, and planned a great day for me.
"Mom, I bought you some flowers with my own money...they were 3 bucks!"
He was so proud of them!
Donny, Brandy, Scott, my mom and my little two guys took me to Boulder for lunch.
They treated me to Smash Burger with my favorite "fried pickles"...it was such a fun time hanging out with everyone.
When we came home from Boulder...Jose' and Lou were in my kitchen.
I had no idea that Tim had planned for them to make my favorite Chicken Scampi (from Olive Garden)! So while dinner was being made Tim whisked me away to Caribou coffee.
I sure don't mind sipping coffee with my man while an amazing dinner is being made for me and my family!!


I don't have pictures of all of my gifts but all the boys got me something with their own money...
My favorite candy and candles.



Our family has a tradition that the birthday person can't talk ...but everyone tries to make them talk during their first piece of cake. If you do get caught talking...you have to eat the rest of your cake under the table.
I was totally caught off guard and was busted!
Creedy and Bubs ended up feeling sorry for me and joined me under the table. :)
God has been so kind to me all these years and continues to pour out much grace upon my life...I am so thankful.
Thank you, Timmy and family for making my birthday a very special day...love you all dearly!



1 comment:

Michael G. said...

I love the "under the table" picture!