My sister, Karen and 3 of her kiddos (Colton, Tyler, and Brenna), my mom, Scott, and Donny & Brandy came over for Thanksgiving.
It was really cold out but they had a blast.
It was so much fun to have a lot of family here.
We had a serious Kay Family football game. Thankfully there are no pictures of that since it was the most competitive game that I have been a part of. We all (except Tim since he is a level headed Gillmore) had to apologized to each other at the end of the game.
So thankful for the gift of family.
Thank you all for coming and sharing your Thanksgiving with us...we loved it!
2 comments:
Your Mom is so cute! She looks wonderful! Where does she live? I just love all the great pictures of your boys and love your writings. I am so thankful to be able to keep up with your family this way-thanks!
Who is this?
Yeah, my mom is pretty cute. She is living in Texas right now during the winter months.
Thanks for the comment...don't get a whole lot of them. :)
Post a Comment