Wednesday, October 19, 2011

.july 2011.

.july 3,2011.



.Sony's 11th Birthday.




I know that all parents say that they can't believe how fast the years go by...and I am another one saying the same thing. I can't believe Sony is 11 years old already!

I am so honored to be his momma! Sony is such a kind soul. He is the most generous young man that I know. He is one who will give all his money to God and then the next month spend all his money on gifts for his brother's birthdays...and he loves doing it. He challenges me in being a joyful, generous giver!

He is also a very affectionate, caring, and forgiving young man. I get the most hugs from Sony (without asking for them :)) Of course, Sony isn't perfect... he is learning the meaning of what Jesus did for him and because of that he doesn't have to be perfect. I am so thankful for what God is doing in your soul, Bud! I love you dearly and am eternally grateful for the 11 years that I have been blessed to be your mom...thanks for being my boy!








So looking forward to all that God has for you in the next year...Love you!

1 comment:

jbjacquez said...

Happy Be-lated Sony!! Miss you guys!